The prices of the water villas vary depending on the season and availability.
Since our accommodation rates are based on a dynamic pricing system and the pricing periods and seasons are variable, we cannot display fixed seasons. Our guide values are as follows: season C = EUR 329.00; season B = EUR 379.00; and season A = EUR 429.00 Since the prices (and also the seasons) can change on a daily basis, this information is provided without any guarantee, and we ask for your understanding in the event of deviations
Your accommodation rate usually includes: a digital concierge service (with, e.g., →international newspapers and magazines)/toilet paper/hand soap/gas for the gas fireplace (if villa is equipped with a gas fireplace)/cleaning materials (dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, drying cloths, etc.) /Wi-Fi/golf cart shuttle between the car park and jetty on arrival and departure/shuttle service during your stay (if available).
Cleaning: To ensure that every holidaymaker enjoys a perfect environment, we charge a flat rate of EUR 119 per booked stay for final cleaning, including a laundry package. The beds are freshly made for 4 people, and you will also receive a full set of freshly washed hand and bath towels. Additional cleaning during your stay can be requested as an option. All cleaning is strictly carried out within the framework of the protective concept designed by Eco Lodges.
Visitor’s tax (EUR 1.50/day for adults) is paid on site from April to October.
Overview of services:
- Overnight accommodation
- Towels for 4 people (in the “final cleaning” package)
- Bed linen for 4 people (in the “final cleaning” package)
- Pepper and salt, sugar, baking paper for the oven, type 4 coffee filters
- Toilet paper + hand soap
- Cleaning materials, such as tabs, washing-up liquid, kitchen towels, etc.
- Fuels (gas for the gas fireplace if the villa is equipped with a gas fireplace)
- Digital concierge service with an ordering feature (e.g., breakfast, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, beer or wine)
- Digital international newspapers and magazines in different languages
- Final cleaning of the water villa in line with the Eco Lodges protection concept (in the “final cleaning” package)
- One parking space per water villa
- Reception (please note the opening times)
- Eco Lodges Shuttle by boat and/or golf cart to the Floating Village upon arrival and departure
- Eco Lodges Shuttle by boat and/or golf cart during your stay, if available
- Eco Lodges shuttle service by boat and/or golf cart depending on the weather conditions
- Reception service
You can also choose the following services:
|Additional person (towels and bed linen) for occupancy by 5 persons, per night||25 EUR|
|Towel set per person (1 large bath towel, 1 medium towel)||8 EUR|
|2 small guest towels (guest toilet)||3 EUR|
|2 tea towels||3 EUR|
|1 bath mat||3 EUR|
|Bed linen set per person (duvet cover, pillowcase, sheets)||10 EUR|
|Cleaning during your stay||50 EUR|
|Special cleaning per hour (if necessary after check out)||40 EUR|
|Pets, per day||10 EUR|
|Baby cot, per day||10 EUR|
|Transfer to Ramsberg station||12 EUR|
|Tourist tax per day for adults||1.50 EUR|
Extrabeds are not provided and therefore cannot be booked in addition. Some floating houses are furnished with high-quality sofa beds. A fifth person can be booked on request.
The Floating Village is equipped with a limited number of baby cots. Baby cots can be booked upon request for EUR 10 per day, subject to availability.
Your darling pets can accompany you on some floating houses. We charge EUR 10 per day for a dog. For the final clean, we charge an additional, one-time fee of EUR 25 for special dog cleaning. Pets can only be booked on request. It is not permitted to brush animals in the house or to take them to bed with you! In the event of non-compliance, a separate fee of EUR 120 per animal will be due for special cleaning.
With our golf cart, we can offer you transfers to Ramsberg train station for EUR 12 each way. We can transport a maximum of 3 people, including luggage, by golf cart. Each transfer is dependent on the weather conditions and must be agreed in advance.
You can book additional services with us by phone or email before your trip. You can also easily order these services from your digital concierge during your stay. The water villas are equipped, as standard, with a driftwood tree filled with sustainable wines and a Floating Village 6-pack with various alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. All services are subject to a fee.
It goes without saying that we will deliver your orders to your water villa. Our wellness treatments and yoga sessions take place in your water villa.
Please note that, depending on the season, additional and different service packages will be offered to you on site. Surprise your travel partner with one of our offers.
Our collaboration with the investors
Every water villa has an investor, i.e., an “owner”, who has selected the interior furnishings with great attention to detail. The owners of the floating homes work with Eco Lodges as intermediaries. When you make your booking, you therefore conclude the rental agreement with the particular owner of your water villa.
The owners of the water villas also use their holidays home themselves now and then to spend a few relaxing days in their villa.
We offer the following payment options:
- In the case of payments by credit card, these will be charged roughly 5 days before arrival
- In the case of payments by PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the amount will be charged immediately