Those wondering how to organise their own personal break in the Floating Village – located, with the Ramsberg Marina in Pleinfeld, in the largest inland sailboat marina in Germany – are spoiled for choice. Jump from your own personal villa into the crystal clear water of Lake Brombach or enjoy the diverse cultural landscape with a total of seven accessible lakes – the possibilities are almost limitless.
Active types can go sailing, surfing, kiting, stand-up paddleboarding, diving or fishing right here at the resort, and it’s also possible to go climbing or visit the high ropes course. The area is also particularly attractive for cyclists – the “triathlon region” offers hundreds of kilometres of fantastic roads and cycle paths for every taste, and not just in the peak springtime cycling season.
In the autumn, especially, the Franconian Lake District turns into one of the most attractive hiking regions in Germany, with paths and trails for all levels of difficulty. What’s more, romantic rides by rickshaw, Segway tours, or a round of golf on one of the numerous courses in the area are also possible. This is also the right place though for all those who want to enjoy the diversity of the region or discover one of the numerous sights. Medieval Nuremberg, the baroque palace Ellingen Residence, the Vogelinsel nature trail – the region is perfect for day trips to one of the surrounding towns or the nearby Altmühltal.
If you would like to be driven, the Floating Village offers a variety of day trips in a mini van. The Floating Village offers its guests an exclusive SUP station, where the SUPs can be rented on a half-day basis.
Learn more about all the things you can do here.
Floating Village – SUP boards on the lake
Number of SUPs in the Floating Village SUP station: 4
- If you are interested, please contact us either via our concierge system or via our reception to make an appointment. A separate rental agreement will be ready and on hand for you here.
- According to the ordinance of the administrative district office of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen, life jackets are required when using the SUPs
- Travelling over bodies of water in the nature reserve and within the port area is strictly prohibited!
- The paddle and a life jacket will be given to you by our team before your trip
- At the end of your booked slot, we will personally return the paddle and life jacket to Eco Lodges. If Eco Lodges employees cannot be reached immediately, we will ask you to keep the paddle and life jacket in your water villa until they have been handed over.
All SUP boards can be booked on request and are subject to availability. Overview of prices:
|Time||Duration||Price / EURO|
|9 am – 12 pm||Morning||3 hrs||30|
|1 pm – 4 pm||Afternoon||3 hrs||30|
|5 pm – 8 pm||Evening||3 hrs||30|
|9 am – 8 pm||1 day||11 hrs||70|